Sunday, March 1, 2009

The day I arrived in Sydney

After 7.5 hours journey where I spent sleeping almost 7 hours of it except during meal time... I landed in Sydney. Thot I would be crying all the way, but Thank God I was fine! After a long queue at the immigration and then had my bag opened after being advised by Habs to declare that I was carrying a bag of Dried Tamarind for her and some medication, I was greeted by Habs at the arrival hall.

We went back to Habs house on Taylor Street. Luckily Habs' hubby was around to help carry my bag up all the way to the 3rd floor. Habs always stays on the top most floor anywhere.. Don't know why, but somehow she always ended up taking the top most floor unit.

Here's the pictures of Habs' house, the outside and inside of it with the cats - Brad and Angelina!



After resting for a while and had lunch and solat at Habs' I told Habs that I would like to go to DFO - a Factory Outlet as according to her itinerary, the trip to DFO will only take place during the 2nd week and I would be home already by then. So I insisted to go to DFO before Amal and gang arrive that night.

Pity Habs with her bad legs.. so she kept sitting down every opportunity she got, while her hubby and I kept on looking at things. My main focus was to get something for my beloved hubby at Polo Ralph Lauren shop in DFO. Found a nice white shirt for my hubby and a nice white shirt for me too! It was a great bargain!

Then we sat down for a while to have coffee and some cakes. See pictures of the trip to DFO.



After the trip to DFO, we went to send Habs' hubby, Wan to the airport. He made sure that he was leaving on the day we arrived so. So sporting of him to give us the space in Habs' house. That night, Habs went by herself to pick up Amal, Hafsah and her niece Anoy, to make sure that there were enough place for their bags. I stayed home and waited for them to arrived. They finally arrived at about 9:30 p.m. The beginning of our trip!! Now that all the gang has arrived.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment